Bring that feeling of the old-time ice cream shoppe to your kitchen. These ice cream cones are fun to make and you can add your own toppings like chocolate, sprinkles, nuts, marshmallows, popcorn, and more! If you can’t beat the heat, join it with your very own handmade ice cream cones, topped with the ice cream of your choice.
- In a medium bowl, stir in eggs, whole milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Add flour and melted butter and combine.
- Spray a medium nonstick pan or griddle setting the temp to low.
- Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter on the hot surface and spread until thin.
- Cook evenly for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat quickly and fold/roll from the bottom to form the cone shape before it cools. Careful, cooked batter will be hot.
- Set aside on wax paper or parchment paper to cool and harden.
- Optional: Take your cones to the next level by dipping in semi-sweet melted chocolate, and add sprinkles or nuts. Once you have your desired toppings on the cones, freeze on parchment paper to set. Store in refrigerator or freezer until ready to eat.