Indulge in the creamy, rich flavor of these Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Brownies from Shawnee Mills. Perfect for any occasion, this dessert will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Follow the directions for the Shawnee Mills Fudge Brownie Mix and set aside
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, heavy cream, and sugar. Mix with a hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Add vanilla extract. Or, if using a vanilla bean pod, cut the vanilla bean lengthwise and add the center into the medium bow. Stir into the mixture.
- Set oven to 350°F
- Place this medium bowl of mixed ingredients into the fridge
- Using a 3.5-inch muffin pan, place cupcake liner into each cup and spray with nonstick oil
- Scoop 2T of Shawnee Mills Fudge Brownie Mix into each cup and set into 350°F oven for 10 min.
- Remove the muffin pan from the oven and set aside to cool for 7 min.
- Take the medium bowl out of the fridge and scoop the filling into each cup until full
- Place the entire pan into the freezer for 20 min.
Recipe compliments of Chef Amari