Run, run, run as fast as you can because this is one gingerbread man (or cookie) that you’ll want to catch! Made with Shawnee Best All Purpose Flour and includes nips of ginger, spice, and everything nice.
- Using a stand mixer or a large bowl, whisk the egg, unsalted butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and molasses until fully combined
- In a separate bowl, combine Shawnee Best All Purpose Flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ground ginger, cardamom, all spice, ground cloves, nutmeg, and salt
- One cup at a time, slowly incorporate the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until a dough forms. (You should roughly have about 900g (or almost 2 lbs) of dough in bowl or stand mixer)
- When the ingredients turn into a crumbly dough, remove from bowl and separate in half evenly
- Form both sets of dough into disks and wrap in plastic wrap
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight, then remove from fridge
- Heat oven to 350°
- Lightly flour surface and roll both discs of dough into ¼ inch rectangles
- Using preferred cookie cutters, cut cookie shapes and place onto pan lined with parchment paper
- Place cookies into oven for 7 to 9 minutes
- Cool and enjoy!