Nothing says summertime enjoyment like enjoying the outdoors with your own homemade ice cream sandwich! This recipe literally has 2 ingredients and is so easy to make! The toughest part is deciding what flavor ice cream you’ll want to use.
- Follow recipe of Shawnee Mills Rich Fudge Brownie Mix.
- Make each batch of Brownie Mix separately, pouring into two separate 8 by 8-inch pans.
- Once brownies are out of the oven and completely cooled, remove from pans as one large brownie sheet per pan, then place next to one another onto parchment paper.
- Using ice cream of your choice, spread the ice cream with a spatula completely over one of the brownie sheet tops and lightly press with the remaining sheet of brownie. This may resemble a large brownie cake or ice cream sandwich.
- Place large brownie sandwich into the freezer for two hours.
- For a more clean look, cut the edges of the brownie sandwich (optional).
- Cut into your desired shape of ice cream sandwich and serve.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 2 ½ hours