You love Shawnee Mills Rich Fudge Brownie Mix? You also love cake pops? Well, why not combine them and enjoy both treats at once? These fun and easy-to-make pops are great for birthday parties or just a Saturday afternoon.
- Follow the directions on the Shawnee Mills Rich Fudge Brownie Mix package to cook brownies.
- Once cooled, crumble brownies into a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl melt shortening and dark chocolate in the microwave until fully melted.
- Take a cookie scooper to form the crumbled brownies into balls. Stick the lollipop stick inside the ball and dip into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle toppings if desired, and place in the fridge for 3-4 hours until chocolate layer is solid.
- Store uneaten pops in the refrigerator.