- Combining meat and marinade in bowl or zip-type bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove meat from marinade. Sear meat on both sides in large skillet over medium heat for seven minutes. Remove meat and set aside.
- Heat oil, add flour and cook until flour is medium brown. Add seasoning and stir well. Add beef broth and continue to stir so flour does not clump.
- Return meat to skillet; add onions, carrots, potatoes, celery and cilantro. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add green beans, corn and chilies.
- Cover and simmer for 1-1 ½ hours or until meat is tender; stirring occasionally. If stew is too thick, add additional water.