This recipe takes two delectable treats and combines them into one. If you love brownies AND cheesecakes, but don’t want to have to choose between the two, then this is the perfect treat. Soft, smooth, chocolatey, and light…you’ll love these dessert delights!
- Set oven to 350°
- Follow Shawnee Mills Rich Fudge Brownie Mix directions and set aside to cool
- Dice salted butter into cubes and add to a medium bowl along with cream cheese and sugar
- Use a hand mixer to blend medium bowl ingredients
- Add Shawnee Best All-Purpose Flour and vanilla extract until smooth
- Chop ½ C of brownies into desired size and fold into batter cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper
- Scoop cookie dough onto the baking sheet in a staggering formation
- Place in the oven for 13-14 minutes
- Remove from oven, cool, and enjoy
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 44 minutes
Recipe is courtesy of Chef Amari.