- Cook bacon in microwave. Crumble, then set aside
- Stir together biscuit mix and milk to form a soft dough. Knead dough until smooth. On a floured surface, roll out into a rectangle, about 8- by 15-inches.
- In a small bowl, combine bacon, brown sugar and cheese. Sprinkle onto dough, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Beginning at the 15-inch side, roll dough, then pinch edges to seal. Cut into 12 slices.
- Place slices onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. In a preheated 375-degree oven, bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet, and drizzle with warm Griffin’s Cinnamon Roll Syrup.