These bite-sized bits of goodness are great for a “pop-and-go” morning meal or dinner party appetizer. Fluffy and full of flavor, these quiche bites will disappear as soon as you put them on a plate.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Take out 1 medium bowl and 2 small bowls.
- Spray 24 mini muffin cup pan with nonstick spray.
- In the medium bowl, combine Shawnee Mills Self- Rising Flour and heavy cream.
- Remove contents and press into each cup, filling approximately 1/4 of the cup.
- In the first small bowl, whisk eggs and 2% milk.
- Chop bell pepper and add to the second small bowl.
- Thaw frozen spinach (in microwave if necessary), and squeeze water to dry spinach.
- Add cheese, salt, and spinach to the second small bowl.
- Mix all contents of small bowl until evenly distributed.
- Add contents of second small bowl to each cup in the muffin pan, approximately 1/4 of the cup
- Top with contents from the first small bowl (eggs and milk), approximately 1/4 of each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.