These versatile muffins are perfect as an appetizer, breakfast treat, or even dessert. WIth a dab of sweetness, mixed with a squeeze of lime in each bite, these are sure to make your tastebuds say “thank you, I’ll have another.”
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan, then place baking cups in each muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until combined.
- Whisk in yogurt, lime juice, and lime zest.
- Pour in Shawnee Mills Yellow Corn Muffin Mix and combine.
- Evenly distribute mix ⅔ of the way in each baking cup and top with sweetened coconut flakes.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with lime zest (optional).