This is a fabulous recipe for thick, hearty beef stew that is easy to make in just a couple of hours. Tender beef and perfectly cooked noodles that are sure to please.
- Combine cubed beef, flour, salt and pepper in a large ziplock bag. Seal and shake to coat beef.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove beef from ziplock bag.
- Sauté beef until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Place meat into slow cooker. Add onion soup mix, beef broth, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Cook on LOW for 8 hours, until beef is tender.
- Add noodles to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 15-30 minutes, until noodles are tender.