This addictive dip is perfect for dinner parties, sports watch parties, or just a nice appetizer! The Shawnee Mills Peppered Country Gravy gives this dip great flavor and creaminess. Pairs well with friends and family.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Begin by following the directions on the Shawnee Mills Peppered Country Gravy Mix packet to make the gravy separately.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, parmesan, and ½ Cup of the gravy.
- Thaw and drain the moisture from the spinach using a cheesecloth or paper towel and add to the bowl.
- Rinse and drain moisture from artichokes as well and add to the bowl and mix all ingredients.
- Lastly, spray nonstick spray onto a small baking dish and pour bowl mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Recipe is courtesy of Chef Amari.