Looking for a fun finger-food appetizer or perfect side to compliment an Italian food night? Let your teeth sink into this mouth-watering garlic cheese bread. Savory with a pop of garlic and a slight crunch, it’s perfect as is….but don’t let us stop you from pairing it with your favorite marinara sauce.
Preheat oven to 400
- Follow the directions of the Shawnee Mills Pizza Crust Mix (for thicker crust) to prepare dough.
- Line 9 x 13 baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press the dough into the dish, and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese, salt, Italian seasoning, garlic, and salt to top of the crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and remove from oven.
- Let cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Brush melted butter over cheese bread and slice bread into strips.