Preheat oven to 375
- Thaw and squeeze-dry spinach to remove excess water.
- In a small pot, prepare Shawnee Mills Brown Gravy Mix according to package directions.
- In a skillet, heat vegetable oil and sauté green onion, spinach, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper until onions are translucent.
- Turn off heat and stir in mozzarella and ¼ cup of Shawnee Mills Brown Gravy Mix.
- Unfold puff pastry and cut each sheet into 4 squares.
- Scoop a tablespoon and a half of mixture in skillet into each puff pastry square and fold over into a triangle.
- To seal each turnover, press a fork along the opening.
- Whisk egg, then brush over each turnover for a crispier crust.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray on a 18 by 13 in cookie sheet pan.
- Place each turnover on pan and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-7 minutes.