This Garlic Pepperoni Rolls recipe uses Shawnee Mills Original Pizza Crust Mix. It’s the perfect compliment to any Italian dish and is fun to make and eat. Get ready though…this buttery, garlic, pepperoni-filled treat might just steal attention from your main entree!
- In a medium bowl, follow the directions of the Shawnee Mills Original Pizza Crust Mix (make 3 packs at once)
- Lightly oil your counter with olive oil and begin to roll out your pizza dough into a ¼-inch thick rectangle
- Turn on over to 425 °F
- Spread marinara sauce on the dough evenly, followed by mozzarella cheese, basil, and topped with pepperoni slices
- Starting from the short end of the rectangle, begin to roll the dough tightly until a spiral is formed
- Using a seeded knife cut the roll into 1 ½ inch slices and place on a pan of foil covered with nonstick spray
- Place in the oven at 425 °F for 16 minutes
- While this bakes, combine sea salt, parsley, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- When pepperoni rolls are removed from the oven, brush over them with the content mixture from the small bowl
Cool and enjoy
Recipe compliments of Chef Amari