- Remove bacon from the filets. Cut bacon and steak into cubes.
- Combine filets, bacon, flour, salt and pepper in a large ziplock bag. Seal and shake to coat beef.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove beef from ziplock bag.
- discard any excess flour mixture. Sauté beef until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Place meat into slow cooker. Add onion soup mix, beef broth, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Cook on LOW for 8 hours, until beef is tender.
- Add noodles to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 15-30 minutes, until noodles are tender.