- Preheat oven to 325°F and lightly grease 9×12 baking pan.
- Halve the hard-boiled eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and mash with fork in small bowl. Add butter, mustard, Worcestershire and onion.
- Refill each egg half with yolk mixture and arrange in baking pan.
- Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet until browned. Do not discard drippings. Stir in flour and continue to cook until flour is dissolved. Gradually stir in milk and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sausage and cream sauce over eggs and bake 20 to 30 minutes until heated through.
- Place two egg halves on each toasted muffin half and arrange on an oven-proof dish or platter. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese and dash of paprika. Return to oven just until cheese is melted.