- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese, add flour and mix thoroughly.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- On a floured surface roll out dough and cut into 3-inch circles about 3/8 inches thick.
- Place scant tsp of preservatives in center of cookie, moisten edges with water, fold over into crescent shape and seal edges.
- Bake on parchment paper for 20 minutes.
- While cookies are cooling, mix together the powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
- Store in airtight container.